Followers

Sunday, June 11, 2017

Goat eyes

So, I've told Ciel and Terrence about my weird dream meetings with Daniel. Well, Terrence already knew, because he read the post. Ciel, surprisingly, doesn't care about my "stupid fucking blog". I honestly didn't expect that from her.

They both suspect the same thing I did at first; That this Daniel is just the Grotesque toying with me. But that just doesn't feel right to me. I'm pretty sure Daniel and the Grotesque are two different things. Still, that does raise the question of how the fuck Daniel ended up in my head.

Also, when I described his eyes, Terrence had something interesting to say about them. Apparently, goats and some other animals have similar eyes. It has something to do with being prey animals. So yeah, that's weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment