Followers

Saturday, June 10, 2017

Coming up with an original title for each individual post is hard

So,  doing better. I may or may not have developed a minor case of atrophy, but it's not big deal. I've been beaten, shot, stabbed, lacerated, and called a bitch by Ciel. I can recover from just about anything at this point.

Anyway, everyone else is doing okay. Apparently Horizon's been helping to attend to my unconscious body (Couldn't fucking bathe me though...) and she's apologized over the motorcycle thing. Apparently she was just that desperate to catch up to her brother. Speaking of which, we still haven't found the bastard yet.

I also got a voicemail from a mystery person last night. Well, it was a mystery at first, but I eventually recognized the voice. It was hooded guy's sister. The one who was with him at Sal's. She want's to meet me later this week. Wonder what this is about...

No comments:

Post a Comment