Followers

Saturday, July 14, 2018

I'm sorry Justin. That Ace of Cups bitch and her healer showed up. We tried to fight her off, but they got Julia. They also hurt Keran, but she didn't go down without a fight. She managed to blast the Ace with lightning. I would be proud if we had actually managed to protect Julia.

I'd have made this post sooner, but I've had Davey to deal with. He showed up not long after that fight, wounded. Multiple broken bones, some minor internal bleeding, contusions everywhere. wasn't easy, but I've managed to handle worse.

Apparently he'd been attacked by Emissaries as well, but he had a bit better luck in fighting them off. He said he'd managed to escape, and promptly came to check on Julia. He was too late, unfortunately.

So yeah, between patching up Keran and Davey, and relocated to new, hopefully more discreet hideout, I haven't had a lot of time to post. But yeah. I fucked up. I'm the reason Julia's trapped there now. I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment