Followers

Monday, July 2, 2018

I refuse to title any of my posts! From now on, if you see a post on this blog that isn't titled, just assume it's me. Because fuck titles.

So I was at IHOP earlier. By the way, apparently they're going by IHOB now. International house of breakfast? Nope. Fucking burgers. They've added burgers to their menu. And because of that, they've declared themselves the international house of fucking burgers. Fuck titles.

Anyway, I was there and then that Davey guy shows up, still having his sword across his back, and sits down across from me.

"Hey. Ciel, right?"

"Fuck you," I replied.

"No need to be hostile," he said. "I bailed you guys out, remember?"

"Fuck you anyway," I said. "How'd you get that fucking sword in here?"

"My invisible friend is using magic so that no one notices it," he replied.

"That's stupid," I said. "You're stupid."

He shrugged.

"So, how's Julia doing?" he asked.

"She's fine," I said. "Just who the fuck are you anyway?"

"It's a long story," he said. "You can just think of me as a friend. Or you can just keep swearing at me. Whatever works, I guess."

"You're an ass," I said.

"Whatever," he said. "Look, I just came by to check up on things. I'll see you later."

He got up and started walking away.

"By the way," he said on his way out. "If you let anything happen to my cuz,I'll do to you what I did to those tree zombies."

Swell.

Fuck that guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment