Followers

Saturday, September 23, 2017

Guys it's me.

Hey guys, it's Terrence. Sorry for disappearing, but I was literally kidnapped while brushing my teeth and I'm in his weird alternate dimension hat I guess is called the Board.

It's so fucking weird here! A talking bat greeted me and said I'm in some kind of Hunger Games tournament where I have to fight other people.

Just... fucking...

Look, I'll just save this as a draft and we can talk here once you've noticed it....

Dude! Terrence! Are you okay?  How dangerous is this place?

First of all, why are you typing in that ugly yellow. Second of all, I'm fine right now. Hiding out. Don't have my knife or bomb supplies with me, but there's sores I can by things from if I make enough points by beating people up.

I thought we'd use our hair colors to differentiate ourselves. I already changed your text to grayish black.

My hair's no gray! Is it?

I mean, a little bit... But that's not important. Have you actually killed anyone yet?

I killed one guy to steal his laptop, but that's it so far. I think killing's actually optional.

Dude, brutal.

Well, at least I didn't kill him with his own laptop.

What kind of psycho would do something like that?

Oh, hi Ciel.

Fuck off.

K.

Who are you 人民

What?

Ugh, this thing again. I'm changing it to purple...

And now I will forever picture this faceless hacker with purple hair.

Heh...

Okay, look dude, just stay safe. Don't do anything stupid that'll get you killed. Ciel and I will try and figure something out.

But doing stupid things is our whole deal...

Dude, come one. Just be careful.

I know. I'll stick with subtlety until I can afford some weapons. I'm gonna go ahead and hit publish now.

I need 助け

No comments:

Post a Comment