Followers

Monday, September 25, 2017

Few options

"So, I talked to Terrence some more," I said. "Email and all. He said the guy running this tournament calls himself the Game Master."

"Who the fuck is he?" Ciel asked.

"Dunno, but it's a start," I said. "I left Maria and Julia voicemails to see if they could tell me anything."

"What would Julia know?" she asked.

"I don't know," I said. "She can see the future, for fuck's sake! She might have something to tell me."

please 助け

Excuse me, purple weirdo, can you please stop interrupting me. I'm telling random people on the internet a story.

Anyway...

"Who else can we talk to about this?" Ciel asked.

"Dunno," I said. "I don't have Matt or Hooded Guy's numbers, and I'm sure as hell not getting in touch with Derek and Henry again."

"You need more friends," Ciel said.

"Well, who can you talk to?" I asked.

"I'll make some calls," she said.

I sighed and leaned back in my chair, thinking.

"Friends, huh...," I said. "You know, I might just know a guy..."

"Is it Daniel?" She asked.

"No," I said. "Believe me, I tried talking to him, but I haven't had one of those dreams in a while. It's this other guy. Mutual friend of ours. At least, he used to be..."

"Use to be?" She said, raising an eyebrow.

"Last time I saw him was Daniel's funeral," I said. "We haven't spoken since then, but I've heard a thing or two about him. He might know... something..."

Please, I need 助け

Okay, look, I'd "助け" if I could, but you're not really giving me anything to work with here!

Who are you, anyway?

I'm not 確か

Well, I need to call you something... Like, a nickname. Any preference?

V

Finally, a sentence I don't need to translate. Okay, look, V. Can we deal with this later? I'd like to help you out, but I've got other shit on my mind right now.

I 推測

I feel a bit より安全な

Okay, good.

Back to the thing.

"I'll have to take a bit of a field trip to talk to him," I said. "I don't have his number anymore."

"Fine then," Ciel said. "Where is he?"

"Not far from our old home," I said. "Back in So Cal."


No comments:

Post a Comment