Followers

Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Reunion

Terrence here.

Um, Algeria and I got into some trouble. Some Oathbreakers and Slender Proxies ganged up on us. To busy licking my wounds to go into details, but we ended up killing a couple before being backed into a corner by the rest of them.

Then Sal Deus Ex Machina'd the crap out of the situation by teleporting in and decapitating two of them with his sword.

Then Justin showed up with his damaged scythe and the two of them made short work of the others.

Afterwards, Sal and Algeria made eye contact.

"Rachel," Sal said.

"Valon," Algeria replied.

"Wait, you two know each other?" I asked.

"Let's just say the SMSC has caused me some... issues in the past," Sal replied.

So, uh, yeah. We're with Justin and Sal now. That's nice. I think Algeria might be worried that I'll betray her, now I have more teammate. But that won' happen. We could use all the teammates we can get. Or trust, at least. And I don't think Algeria will be gunning any of us down any time soon.

So yeah. More allies. Whoo-hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment