Followers

Friday, April 27, 2018

Alright, dumbasses, it's Ciel again.

So I went back to Sal's place, found Ken there getting some repairs done, and I demanded he tell me where Julia and Keran were. Took a little while to convince he, but apparently he trusts me enough to jot the address down for me.

So I went there to check on them, and they're both okay. They've got this secret safehouse that they're staying at, with that Isaac dude and some other guy that works for Sal. Some dorky kid who doesn't fucking talk.

But yeah, I'm gonna stay here for a while in case those Emissary pricks try anything again. Fuck those guys. Especially Heirophant. He's a prick. I went into that fight mad, and something about him just got me even more pissed. And hen there's that High Priestess bitch. Red haired girl in a dress serving as team medic? Way to steal my shtick, bitch.

Whatever. I'm done here. Fuck off.

No comments:

Post a Comment