Followers

Monday, October 16, 2017

Hey, V, you there?

I was hoping we could talk.

はい

Okay, cool. Any chance you can stop with the Japanese?

I'm trying my ベスト

It's 難しい

Well, keep trying, I guess. Maybe you'll figure it out. You're trapped, or something, right?


はい

Okay. And you can't see anything?

Not 当初

But now I can see... words... ideas... It's   奇妙な

Huh...

Do you remember anything from before?

No

Okay, English. That's progress, I guess...

So, I might as well learn what I can about you...

Are you a boy or a girl?

女の子

Okay. Do you know how old you are?

No...

Favorite color?

I like the purple you guys 選択した

Is that why you've been changing the color yourself?

はい

You like music?

I think Vocaloids are  いい

Is that why there were so many YouTube tabs open to Miku songs when I opened up my computer?

多分

...

Um...

Okay, so far we no that you're trapped somewhere neither of us can identify, you can see information, including my blog posts, as I'm writing them, no less, and you can interact with my posts and open things up on my computer...

And also that I'm 女性

Yeah, well that one's not quite as worrying as everything else. Look, I have to sign off for a while, but we'll talk again soon. Promise.

Okay...

I'll 待つ

No comments:

Post a Comment