Followers

Friday, January 27, 2017

Terrence again...

Hey guys. Was trying to sleep, but Justin woke me up with one of his nightmares. Been years since Daniel died, and he still has dreams about it...

Uh, he might be mad at me for saying that...

Whatever...

I don't think I'll be getting back to sleep, so I might as well give an update.

We've been monitoring Oathbreaker activity. We're not sure what they're up to, but there's one particular spot in town they seem to meet up at a lot. We're gonna be watching that spot as subtly as we can for the time being. Maybe something'll happen.

Maria's out of town right now, but she'll be back in a couple days to help us with recon. I think we'll be fine on our own, but whatever. Maybe we'll get more done with her.

I can't think of anything else to say, so I'll just end this here. I should really tell Justin to log out of his account when he's not on...

No comments:

Post a Comment