Followers

Monday, January 16, 2017

Activity

Maria was right. There's something going on in this town. I don't know exactly what it is yet, but I've noticed some things.

First of all, I keep noticing small groups of people loitering around. Maybe that's not too weird, but it did strike me as something I should keep an eye out for, and sure enough, I caught sight of a symbol some of those people had on them. At first glance, it might have looked like the number 8, but anyone who knows better would recognize it as the Stick and Serpent.

The Stick and Serpent is the symbol used by the Oathbreakers. Kind of like how the Timberwolves use the Twin Triangles. Wondering what Oathbreakers are? Well, they're the servants of the Plague Doctor. Another of the Fears. The Plague Doctor embodies illness and spreads disease. Gross mother fucker. Best to steer clear of him. And his servants, the Oathbreakers, do what they can to spread sickness as well. A lot of them are actual doctors who intentionally break the Hippocratic Oath by infecting their patients.

And that's how I came to my second discovery. There are 3 hospitals in town, and after a few stake outs, we've learned that at least 2 of them are under Oathbreaker control. I let Maria know, and she said she'd get back to me.

I think there's more to this. Call it a hunch or whatever, but I don't think this is just normal Oathbreaker shenanigans. I think they're planning something. Something big. How do I know this? I don't. Like I said, it's a hunch. But these guys are being pretty suspicious, and I don't trust them. I'm gonna keep my eyes open. See if anything happens.

2 comments:

  1. Ah yes... Dealing with Plaguey and Its subordinates is always fun. Makes you really long for an anti-microbial bath or at least a shower...

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUBJECTS IDENTIFIED

    ALPHA ROMEO CULTISTS. CRIMES INCLUDE: CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY, MURDER, DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY, CAUSING CIVIL UNREST.

    MODERATE THREAT. TO BE ENGAGED WHEN ENCOUNTERED.

    I WILL BE WATCHING.

    -BIG BROTHER, SPECIAL MONITORING AND STUDY COMMISSION

    ReplyDelete