Followers

Monday, November 5, 2018

Stabbies

So, the latest fight was that Cerise girl vs Javonir Horak. And I have to say...

Why do all the hot people keep dying?

It was a close fight, but Cerise eventually managed to stab him to death. A shame. He was sexy as hell without that robe.

I feel like I'm getting off track...

There's only 2 fights left of the quarter finals, meaning I have 3 possible opponent's I may be up against.

It could be Sal. I hope not. I'd like us both to proceed to the semis, if at all possible.

Then there's Faceless. I'd love to duke it out with him. Especially since Daniel confirmed that we're "friends" in some other, distant universe. And from what I've heard of him, I think it'd be a fun battle.

But who I'm really hoping for, is Henry. That dude has such a hate boner for me that it'd be disappointing not to fight him. Daniel seems convinced We stand no chance, but the shear risk itself is tantalizing to me. Plus, I've never fought a Judgement before. I'm curious what the Eye exactly does for them.

Also, Malkator seemed pretty convinced that our destinies are about to intertwine, so... I think I'll trust him on that. Finger crossed.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry I'm apparently not as attractive as that weirdo was... I hope I get to burn you to a crisp.

    ~Cerise

    I was reading the post when she came to my room to ask if I had any of her sodas and she read the post and took my computer to write her comment... On a sidenote... I would love to fight you too. I think it would be great fun.

    ReplyDelete